2017 Martha E. Rogers (MER) Scholarship Application for 2017
SOCIETY OF ROGERIAN SCHOLARS MARTHA E. ROGERS SCHOLARS FUND 2017 SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
1. Research or clinical practice project in process based in Rogers’ Science of Unitary Human Beings (SUHB)
2.Grade Point of 3.5 or above if in an academic
3. Society of Rogerian Scholars (SRS) membership
4. letters of that the
a.Achievements in academics or clinical practice
b.Commitment to nursing
HOW TO APPLY
I. Download the application at the bottom of the page
II.Complete the application
1.Obtain two letters of
2. a single-spaced two to page (excluding description of your or clinical practice thefollowing topics:
- Identify your research question or practice application. Briefly describe your Rogerian science-based framework or perspective and show how the question flows from this framework or perspective.
b. If a quantitative study, give the theoretical and operational definitions of your variables. Identify how the variables fit the theoretical framework in actual or potential propositional statements. If you have one or more hypotheses, include in your discussion. Identify the design.
c. If a qualitative study, briefly describe the genesis of your phenomenon from a Rogerian perspective. Identify the design.
d. If a practice project, briefly describe your Rogerian-based nursing focus and projected overall contribution/relevance to well-being of persons and environment. Briefly describe an evaluation plan.
e. Briefly describe potential significance/relevance of your work to facilitatingongoing development of Rogerian nursing science.
f. Cite relevant Rogerian science-based literature throughout and document in your reference list.
III. Deadline: Submit your completed application to the Fund by March 1, 2017.
1. Applications accepted by electronic mail to Dr. Violet Malinski, Scholarship Review Committee Chair: email@example.com
2. The Scholarship Review Committee performs blind reviews of all accepted applications and may select up to three (3) awardees
3. The Society of Rogerian Scholars Martha E. Rogers Scholars Fund Board of Directors will select the scholarship award recipients.
- Up to three (3) $1,000 Martha E. Rogers Scholarships may be awarded.
IMPORTANT DATES1. March 1, 2017 – Deadline for Applications to be submitted to The Fund
2. April 15, 2017 – Award notices will be sent to the Award Applicant